Krabi tour package 5 days 4 nights
Krabi city tour+4 islands + Krabi Kayaking tour+Jungle trek
Day 1: Check in Hotel in Krabi.
Meet & greeting by Gembira Tour guide at Krabi airport;
Transfer to check in at hotel of your choice & free time at leisure.
Day 2: Krabi 4 islands snorkeling tour (B+L)
Breakfast at the hotel
8.30-8.45 am. Pick you up from your hotel
Get on the Long tail boat to sand banks at Tup and Moore Islands.
Snorkeling, swimming at Chicken Island and also taking picture with the background of a beautiful standing hill.
Have a picnic lunch on Poda Island. Free time for swimming or Sunbathing on the white sandy beach.
On the way back we’ll stop at Railay Bay & Phra Nang Cave.
Enjoy walking on the beach, taking photos at a very famous rock climbing point in Thailand.
Back to the pier then transfer you back to your hotel.
Day 3: Krabi kayaking tour (B+L)
Breakfast at the hotel.
07.45-8.00 Pick-up from hotel and transfer to Thalen bay.
Arrive to Thalene pier; short break a cup of coffee and tea.
Our tour guide will introduce how to use kayaking equipment.
Start kayaking through 500 ft. high channel, fantastic limestone, mountain and historical painting sea gypsy grave, excellent opportunity for nature spotting, monkeys, eagles, lizards etc.
12:30 Enjoy delicious Thai food at local restaurant.
14:30 Enjoy swimming in the crystal steam river and relaxing in the green lush of nature trail.
16:30-17.00 Approximate arrive at your hotel.
End of service Krabi Kayaking trip.
Day 4: Krabi jungle trek (B+L)
Breakfast at hotel
08.30 Am. Pick up from your hotel to Hot spring waterfall.
09.30 Am. Visit Krabi famous spring and enjoy bathing in natural 38c. Warm water.
10.45 Am. Depart from Hot Spring Waterfall to Emerald pool.
Take half an hour walk in rain forest to the pool.
12.30 Pm. Thai style lunch at local restaurant.
13.30 Am. Visit Emerald pool, natural fresh water in jungle & get refreshing by swim in the pool.
15.30 Pm. Return back to your hotel
16.00 Pm. Arrive at your hotel.
Day 5: Krabi city tour + Transfer to Krabi airport (B+L)
Breakfast at the hotel, free time at leisure until pick up time for Krabi city tour.
Pack your luggage and check out from the hotel.
Take you to sightseeing at Nopparat Thara National Park.
Visit to Krabi outdoor Aquarium & Coastal Fisheries Research.
Stop for Thai style lunch at local restaurant.
Do some shopping at Krabi local Market
Sightseeing passes Krabi Mangrove forest & riverside
Stop for take photos the symbol of Krabi “Khao Kanap Nam” & “Giant Black Crab Statue”
Transfer to Krabi airport and fly back to your hometown with a pleasant trip!!
The package price included:
* 4 Nights stay at 3 stars the hotel of your choice (twin/triple sharing)
* All entrance fees, mask, snorkel, life jacket, canoeing
* Meals as in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
* Krabi islands tour by long tail boat (join tour)
* Krabi kayaking tour (join group tour)
* 2 ways airport transfer (Private)
* Krabi city tour (Private tour)
* Krabi jungle tour (join tour)
* Vat, tax and service charge
* Accident insurance
The package price excludes:
– Air tickets
– Mini Bar, Room service
– Early check in & late check out
– Personal Expenses, Single supplement
– Tipping tour guide/driver (suggestion 100 THB./person/day)
* Child with extra bed pay 80% of adult price.
* Child without extra bed pay 60% of adult price.
* Visit to Sea Shell fossil extra pay 200 THB./person.
* Upgrade to speedboat extra pay 500 THB./person.
* Child age 12 years & older considered as adult price.
* Complementary room decoration for honeymoon couple.
* The package price available from May – October
* Extra pay 3,000 THB./person for travel period 1 Nov. – 15 Dec., 15 Jan. – 30 Apr.
* Extra pay 4,000 THB./person for travel period 16 Dec. – 14 Jan.
* Upgrade to Phi Phi island tour by speedboat extra pay 1,000 THB./person.
* Candle light dinner on request with extra pay 2,500 THB./Person/meal.
* The package price per person in Thai Baht currency base on twin or triple sharing.
* The trip itinerary is subject to change, depend on the local weather & sea condition.
* The accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.
Do not sit on front of the boat.
Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
Please wear life jacket during your sea trip.
Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.