James Bond island & Phang Nga Bay tour by speedboat from Krabi
Trip itinerary for James Bond island by speedboat from Krabi (joint tour)
08:00-8.30 am. pick you up from hotel in Krabi.
10:30 am Arrive at the pier (Phang-nga National Park) and board a speedboat visit to:
James Bond Island highlight of the film “The Man with the Golden Gun” Called by local people “Khao Tapoo”
Leaning Mountains (Called “Khao Ping Gun” in Thai)
Have fun canoeing for sightseeing around the mangrove forest and sea caves.
Visit to Koh Panyee island or Muslim Floating Village.
Free time for shopping, sightseeing and photo taking of school or the local lifestyle on the island.
Stop for lunch at local restaurant.
13:30 Back to the pier and visit to “Tao Tong Waterfall”
Enjoy swimming & relaxing.
17:00-17.30 Transfer back to hotel in Krabi.
The price included:
* Round trip hotel transfer (for hotels located in Ao Nang Beach, Nopparat Thara Beach, Krabi town)
* Lunch on tour (Halal food or vegetarian food on request)
* Canoeing gear, paddle guide
* English speaking guide
* Accident insurance
* The booking must be made 24 hours in advance or earlier.
* The trip itinerary is flexible to change for make it fit with the local weather & tide level.
* The accident insurance not cover on your personal belonging, please check it before leaving.