4 islands tours
Krabi 4 islands tours
Full day Krabi 4 islands tour: visit Kohpoda, Kokhai (Chicken island), Kohtap, Railay Bay
1. Koh Poda island just only 30Mins by long tail boat from Aonang Beach, or Nopparatthara National Park, Krabi mainland this is a Big rock standing from the Andaman sea and surrounding by white sandy powdery beach. Excellent place for snorkeling and sunbathing for tourists from around the world!!.
2. Chicken Island or Koh khai the island named by its shape looks like a chicken head standing in the sea a good place for snorkeling and photo take for your memorable holidays in Krabi.
3. Koh Tap island highly recommended to visit this island at low tide, you can see the sand bank as a separated sea as well known by Krabi local people as “Talayweak” it’s one of “unseen in Thailand”
4. Railay Bay one of the most famous places for rock climbers. It’s Krabi mainland but you could not get to the bay by car. There are 2 sides of Railay beach, “Railay West” & “Railay East” The beach on Railay West is more beautiful than Railay East and quieter. It’s a good place for relaxing on lazy day or do kayaking around the limestone caves.
Trip itinerary for Krabi 4 islands tour (joint tour)
8.30-8.45 Am. - Pick you up from your hotel in Krabi (Aonang Beach, Noppharat Thara Beach area)
Get on speed boat/long tail boat to sand banks at Chicken Island, Tup and Moore Islands.
Snorkeling and swimming at Chicken Island and also taking picture with the background of a beautiful standing hill.
Have a picnic lunch on Poda Island. Free time for swimming or Sunbathing on the white sandy beach.
On the way back we'll stop at Railay Bay & Phra Nang Cave.
Enjoy walking on the beach, taking photos with climbers. This is a very famous rock climbing point in Thailand.
15.00 Pm. Back to the pier then transfer you back to your hotel in Krabi.
Round trip Hotel Transfer (for hotels in Ao Nang, Nopparat Thara & Krabi town area)
Accident Insurance, Mask & Snorkel, Life Jacket, First-aid Kit.
Drinking water, Fruit, Lunch and English Speaking Guide.
* National park fees 400 THB./person (need to pay on the spot)
* The booking is requested for deposit 50% for guarantee the seat available.
* Free transfer service for hotel in Ao Nang beach, Krabi town & Nopparat Thara beach only.
* The trip itinerary is subject to change depend on the local weather & road condition.
What to bring:
Sunscreen, Sun Glass, Camera, Towel, Swimming suit, dry bag & budget money.
· Do not sit on front of the boat.
· Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
· Please wear life jacket during your trip.
· Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
· Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
· Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
· Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
* The accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.
Long Tail Boat